Customer satisfaction matters the most to any company. As a result, many companies ask their customers to give online feedback, while some require on-spot feedback after the customer has purchased the product or service.
In the food industry, restaurants take feedback about the quality of food, the restaurant’s ambiance, and the staff’s behavior. This feedback is important for them to improve their customer relations.
Boston Market is also a restaurant that has set up an online platform called Tellbostonmarket, where customers can take an online survey.
This article will give you all the information you might require about filling out the tellbostonmarket survey! Read till the end to find the requirements and step by step to fill out the survey.
Boston Market is also a fast food chain of restaurants in the United States. They have over 340 locations where hundreds of people eat food every day.
Since they have many visitors, they have to keep on satisfying them. That is why Boston Market has developed an online website www.tellbostonmarket.com where customers can give feedback.
Customers can also get a 15% discount for their next visit. Therefore if you’ve ever eaten at Boston Market and want a 15% discount, spare 3-5 minutes of your day to take this survey.
Here are some quick details about the tellbostonmarket survey;
- Survey Reward: 15% discount
- Receipt Valid for 7 days
- Coupon Valid for 30 days
- Time to Complete: 3-5 minutes
- Location: United States
- Survey Method: Online
Requirements to Participate in the Survey
Following are the requirements that are needed to fill the tellbostonmarket survey.
- You should have a device: a laptop, PC, or smartphone. A stable internet is also required.
- You must understand English or Spanish, as tellbostonmarket surveys can only be conducted in these languages.
- You must have the receipt of purchase at the Boston Market. Also, this receipt must be less than seven days older.
- The age of the person who’s taking the survey must be above 18.
Once you check all of these boxes of requirements, then you can proceed to the procedure of filling out the survey.
Restrictions of Participating in the Survey
There are some restrictions on participating in the survey of tellbostonmarket. Here are some of these restrictions you might face;
- A person who is an employee or associated with Boston Market can not participate in the survey.
- People who are family members of an employee of Boston Market can also not participate in the survey.
- Sponsors and agents associated with Boston Market can also not participate in the survey.
- Once the receipt has exceeded seven days of the issue date, the survey can not be conducted on tellbostonmarket.
- Only one person can take the survey on one receipt.
- People who live outside of the US and the District of Columbia are not eligible for the survey.
|Type||Boston Market Customer Satisfaction Feedback Program|
|Entry Method||Online method|
|Entry Limit||One person per receipt|
|Location||The United States and the District of Columbia|
|Receipt Valid For||Seven days from the date of purchase|
Step-by-Step Guide to Take the Survey
If you fulfill all of the requirements and do not face any restrictions, you can move on to the survey procedure.
Read this complete guide to take the survey of tellbostonmarket successfully.
- Visit the website of tellbostonmarket. For reference, here’s the link: https://www.tellbostonmarket.com/
- You can choose Spanish if you want. To do that, click on ‘Espanõl’ in the bottom corner.
- Now check your receipt and enter the restaurant number.
- You’ll also have to add the time and date of your visit and the amount of money you spent. But, again, this data can be found on the receipt.
- After entering the correct information, click on ‘Start.’
- Now you’ll be able to see the survey page.
- Give honest answers to the feedback questions.
- Lastly, you will get a code. Put this validation code on the receipt and get a discount by bringing this receipt to any restaurant in the Boston Market.
What is the Boston Market?
Boston Market is a fast food chain in the United States. The company has over 340 restaurants in different states of the US and is headquartered in Colorado.
The Boston Market was founded in 1985. Since then, Boston Market has grown its business in 28 states of the US, cities in Canada, and Australia.
Customer Support Information
Although we have tried to provide every piece of information about tellbostonmarket, if you still face any issues, feel free to contact the customer support of Boston Market. Here is customer support information that might be useful for you;
- Hotline Number: 303-317-6900
- Mailing Address: Boston Market Corporation Attn: Guest Contact Center 14103 Denver West Parkway Golden, CO 80401
Also Read: DollarTreeFeedback
We hope that this post was helpful to you. If you found it helpful, share it with your friends and family members who love to eat at Boston Market.
All in all, you must meet some requirements to fill out the tellbostonmarket survey. Once you check all the boxes, you can take the survey using the receipt.