Tellbam: Are you a regular reader looking for the perfect book discounts? Then you should search no further than Books-A-Million, often known as BAM! Mr. Clyde Anderson created this bookstore, a book lover’s delight.
The company’s base is in the United States. The shop has over 250 stores across the country. Upon browsing for your preferred publications, you may unwind in a coffeehouse. You may have coffee or dessert here.
If you frequent Books a Million, you should participate in the TellBAM poll. Once you complete the Books-A-Million poll, you will receive a $5 voucher. So, should your stacks of book acquisitions require a discounted rate, retain the ticket and complete the poll. This post looks at how you can undertake the Books-A-Million Survey.
Books-A-Million is the country’s second-largest bookshop that also runs online. It also sells eBooks, CDs, and technological accessories. On the poll at www.tellbam.com, you may “give BAM” your views on its outlets.
If you have a Millionaire’s Membership Card, you may profit from Books-A-Million. Unique membership perks include free quick delivery, 10% in-store savings, free WI-FI accessibility, special email deals, $75 in extra tickets, and ongoing discounts with such a magical card. All of this is available for only $20 per year.
Reasons for the Books-A-Million Survey
This poll helps the company to show clients’ perspectives on services and product options. The information gathered from the input is examined and used to make successful and necessary adjustments.
This also assists the organization in providing the highest level of customer experience. As a result, this data collection approach is a win-win situation for all parties.
This poll also assists the organization in learning about their client’s preferences to help them deliver the appropriate service to customers. There are several surveys available on the Web. You can devote time to different surveys and assist their businesses in growing.
How to Qualify For Tellbam Survey
- You must be 18 years old to register in the Books-A-Million poll.
- You must have access to a laptop or a smartphone with a connection to the internet, and you have to be a resident of one of the 50 United States.
- You should be fluent in Spanish or English.
The BAM Survey’s Official Rules
- Comments in the poll containing hate, biases, or inaccurate details will be dismissed instantly.
- Workers of Books-A-Million, their families, branding partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, and marketing companies are not permitted to participate in this survey.
- You do not require additional purchases.
What You Need
- You only need reliable internet connectivity.
- An electrical gadget such as a laptop or a smartphone.
- Purchase receipts since they contain the survey reference number. To participate in the poll, you must enter this survey registration number.
- To get the promo code, you must provide a working email address. You can also enter the sweepstakes without buying anything if you wish to undertake the poll without visiting the shop.
Tips To Take The Books-A-Million Customer Satisfaction Survey
No-buy approach; you should handwrite a statement that includes your personal information.
Online Option; Visit the Tell Bam survey site and input the reference number.
- You will begin by providing basic information, such as where you shopped and why you were there. You will also enter the date and time of every transaction, which are available on the receipts.
- Work your way through the poll, giving answers based on your experiences on numerous subjects.
- When you are close to finishing the poll, you may choose whether or not you wish to receive more deals from the shop. Whatever you choose, you may provide more individual data to be included in their prizes.
Mail Option; BAM Mail Survey, You must handwrite your details and submit them to any of the below with stamps to participate through mail: There will be no PO boxes accessible herein.
- Type Mail Period
- Empathica Weekly Sweepstakes C/O
- C/o customer participating
- 511 Avenues of the Americas, #40, New York, NY 10011; Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5N 2X4; and One Victoria Square, Birmingham, UK B1 1DB.
Also Read: TellHCO – Hollister Survey
Customer Service at Books A Million
If you have any concerns about the survey or wish to reach the business, call +1 757-368-3167.
- Weekdays: 9 a.m.–7 p.m.; and Saturday, 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Sunday: from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
You can contact them by email at [email protected].
That’s it for the Books-A-Million Customer Satisfaction Survey. Hopefully, you found this post helpful and can now successfully fill out the TellBam poll at www.tellbam.smg.com to receive their free discount code to redeem the deal presented therein. However, should you have any questions about this survey, you can reach out to the company through the contacts above. They will do their best to respond to your questions as soon as possible.