Are you an Aldi customer? Then you have a chance to participate in the TellAldi customer satisfaction survey. This will help you give your feedback to Aldi about their services, employees, management, and cleanliness. So, through this survey, you help Aldi improve on the customers’ negative feedback. Thus, you will be comfortable when you go on your next visit.
So, complete the www.tellaldi.com survey to win a $100 gift card. In this guide, you will learn more about TellAldi Guest Satisfaction Survey.
What is TellAldi Survey?
TellAldi is a survey by the Aldi supermarket chain where customers can share their experiences about their recent visit to one of the chain stores. This survey by Aldi can be completed both online and via mail. On entry, you can win a $100 gift card. TellAldi survey consists of questions that you must answer honestly.
TellAldi Customer Survey Details
|18 years old and above
|United States of America, United Kingdom, and Ireland
|$100 or £100 vouchers
|English or Spanish
|One per person
Tell Aldi Guest Satisfaction Survey Reward
When you participate in the Tell Aldi survey, you can be among the ten winners of a $100 or £100 gift card. On winning this survey, you will use the gift card to buy items from your nearest Aldi supermarket.
Note: Ensure that your entry is valid to stand a chance of winning the prize.
The Rules of Participating in the TellAldi Survey
Before you complete the survey, here are the rules you must follow.
- The Tell Aldi survey is available for the U.S.A., Ireland, and U.K. legal residents.
- When taking part, you must have a valid purchase receipt
- In the U.S., you can take part if you are eighteen years and above, while in the U.K. if you are 16 years old
- One purchase receipt gives you one entry, and you should use the receipt within seven days of the purchase
- Aldi employees, sponsors, or their family members cannot take part in this survey
- The reward is not transferrable
- In no way can you take the survey on behalf of another person
Requirements of TellAldi Customer Survey
- Ensure you have a valid email address
- You must understand either English or Spanish
- A purchase receipt is required for the online survey
- Reliable internet access
- PC, laptop, smartphone, or tablet
Guide on How to Take Part in TellAldi Guest Satisfaction Survey
There is one method on how you can complete the Tell Aldi survey. So, in this section, we will explain in detail the online method.
- Visit www.tellaldi.us or www.tellaldi.ie or www.tellaldi.com
- Select the language of choice, either English or Spanish
- Enter the 16-digit code on your receipt
- Then type the date and time of your visit
- Click ‘Next.’
- Start answering the survey questions and rate your overall satisfaction during your visit to the Aldi store.
- When you are done, enter your first name, last name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number, and email.
- Click next to finish the survey
- Tap on submit to complete the survey
Wait for Aldi to release the name of the survey winners. Remember that if you are a winner, you will get communication via email or phone number.
TellAldi Survey Contacts
Suppose you have an issue with the Tell Aldi survey. Here are the contact details you should use.
- Email address: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Phone number: 0800 042 0800
- Postal Address: ALDI Inc., Attention: Customer Service, 1200 N. Kirk Rd., Batavia, IL 60510
Note: Contacting customer service will depend on your country. Ensure you visit the official Aldi website for your country to get the contact details for the proper assistance.
Aldi was established on 10th July 1946 by Karl and Theo Albrecht. The company was split into two Aldi Nord in 1960 and Aldi Sud in 1962. Aldi is a super chain store with over 10,000 stores in twenty countries. Aldi Nord’s headquarters is also in Essen, Germany, while Aldi Sud’s is in Mulheim, Germany.
In the United Kingdom, Aldo was the supermarket of the year in 2012 and 2013. Also, it won the grocer of the year award in 2015. Furthermore, it is the sixth-largest supermarket chain in the United States. While in the United Kingdom, it is the fifth-largest supermarket chain. Moreover, in 2018 Aldi won the retailer of the year award by supermarket news. Therefore, being a supermarket, hypermarket, superstore, and convenience store, it is one of the best globally.
Also Read: Tellbostonmarket survey
We hope that you have learned more about TellAldi Survey. Get your purchase receipt and participate now to stand a chance to win a $100 voucher. If you have a question, feel free to comment, and we will respond without hesitating.