With more services shifting online, many people prefer paying bills online, and those in the medical field are no exception. They mostly use an online system to settle their bills since they know the internet saves time. You can pay your medical bills online without having your information stolen or worrying about missing a payment. Most clinics offer payment options on their websites or through third-party sites like www.peryourhealth.com.
By simply entering the user id and access key, registered users can pay their medical bills online via the medical billing payment portal.
In this guide, we do an in-depth per your health review that touches on everything you need to know about paying your medical bills online through this epic payment assistant.
What Is Per Your Health?
This online medical billing service enables patients to pay their medical bills online easily. Tending suppliers and medical practitioners can also use this portal to collect patient payments via wire transfer or an automotive vehicle debit facility. Additionally, they can use your health to access doctors’ bills generated when payment is due. This allows them to learn about upcoming bill payments, access the remaining balance on the invoice, and check the status of an account balance owed by an insurer or patient, among other things.
There are several ways to log in, but they all require you to have a username or password connected to the account. You can also use the account number listed on any order invoices you may claim, etc.
Benefits of PerYourHealth
Peryourhealth’s online payment system is designed and developed with the best codes and is often informed. In addition, it offers a lot of far-fetched benefits, as listed below.
– You can pay the bill at any time from any part of the world
– It is secure
– Easy and safest payment method
– The portal constantly updates you on due billings whenever anything related to your account comes up.
– You can access your bill statements at any time
– Every detail concerning your account remains confidential
– You qualify for redeeming points and prizes, enabling you to receive a bill discount upon visiting the offer page.
Peryourhealth Sign-Up Process.
Registering for a peryourhealth account has been made simple from the very start.
Before going any further, there are a few requirements that you must fulfill to use the platform. They include:
- You first need a registered ID that can be obtained on the invoice you must pay or the patient statement.
- A phone number to receive the code and vital notifications
- A new Email to create a new account
- A smartphone, laptop, or desktop computer, as well as internet access
After having the above requirements in place, follow the steps below to enroll on the peryourhealth portal.
- Open your browser and type www.peryourhealth.com into the address bar. A homepage and welcoming message will then appear on your screen.
- You’ll be required to submit the account number on the bank statement or registered user ID and click “Next.”
- Note that only approved users can use this online health bill-paying system. To get the account number, refer to the account provided to you by your hospital. You can also use this portal to speak with your hospital and get immediate guidance.
- In confirmation, enter the account number or registered user ID in the text area and click “Next” once more.
- You’ll receive a warning if you’ve submitted the wrong account number or user ID.
How to Login At Per Your Health
After you’ve successfully signed into your peryourhealth account, you can now easily pay your bills online by logging into the account using the following basic steps:
Step 1: Visit the official Per Your Health login portal
Step 2: Enter your registered ID or account number of your billing statement on the new page displayed on your screen
Step 3: Click on the “Submit” button
If you fill both fields accurately, your peryourhealth account will be open and accessible.
What if you forgot your password or registered user ID?
As humans, we tend to forget; if you forget your peryourhealth account password, that’s completely normal. You can retrieve it with the following steps.
- On the official web page, click on forgot password.
- You’ll be taken to a new window where you’ll be required to submit your account number.
- Afterward, you will receive an email notification with instructions on resetting your password or registered user id.
- If you don’t see the mail check your spam folder.
Steps to Paying Your Medical Bill Per Your Health
The process is very simple, but before moving to this option, ensure medical facilities and hospitals are prepared to receive payments via peryourhealth. You can easily pay your medical bills by adhering to the steps below and putting them into practice.
You will need to call on the toll-free telephone number 888-442-8447
They will then ask you about your access key of the account number on the billing statement
After that, you’ll be directed to the payment process
Choose your preferred payment option from either credit, debit card, or net banking
After successfully making payments, you’ll get an SMS from the peryourhealth team.
Per Your Health Contact Details:
In case of any difficulties or concerns with the medical billing system, you can contact the Peryourhealth team for assistance.
Phone: (855) 853-7242.
Address: 7234 S. Lewis Ave, Tulsa, OK 74136.
Email: [email protected].
Also Read: PayMyDoctor
Peryourhealth medical payment service is trustworthy and can save you a ton of cash and time. Visit their official website at www.peryourhealth.com, register, and log in to gain access to various bill payment options and other endless crucial services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How quick is per your health?
You will never have lag time issues with this website. Peryourhealth is owned by Change Health care, which was among the first companies to provide web-enabled services and cutting-edge healthcare technology. Making online payments is easy and secure. Plus, the site is compatible with all web browsers. So users can pay their medical bills quickly around the clock.
Why am I getting errors while making payments?
Peryourhealth operates without errors. If an error appears when making payments online, it may result from connectivity issues with your internet. However, anything stuck in the process will be resent to your account due to failure.