MyLowesLife: Lowe’s is a reputable home improvement retail company based in Mooresville, North Caroline. This American-based company has been in business since 1946. Over the years, the company has spread its wings to Canada, where it has a chain of retail stores.
It’s estimated that more than 300,000 employees are working full-time and part-time at Lowe’s. Recently, the company created an employee portal to communicate seamlessly with employees.
What is Myloweslife Employees Portal?
Myloweslife (https://myloweslife.com) is the official portal for all employees of Lowe’s. The portal has a user-friendly interface that gives employees unlimited access to job-related information such as schedules, paystubs, and employee benefit packages.
The dashboard is marked to provide the best browsing experiences to employees. No need to contact the support team for help finding information as everything is well laid out. All you have to do is log in and click the respective buttons on your dashboard.
Why Should You Create a Myloweslife Employee Account?
Myloweslife portal was developed to enable the company to disseminate information to the employees. The portal is accessible on desktop and mobile devices. First, however, you need a reliable internet connection. One of the main reasons you should create a Myloweslife employee account is that it allows users to trade and change their shift in seconds.
Another reason to create the account is to get direct access to emails sent to you from the various departments. Never again will you miss an email, as you will see a notification of a new email when you log in to your account.
Keeping tabs on your financial information has never been easier. At the Myloweslife portal, employees can access their payslips, paychecks, perks, employee benefits, and other financial information on the fly. In addition, you can download the documents on your computer or smartphone for further review.
What do I Need to Login to Myloweslife.com Portal?
Most employees, especially the newly hired, encounter challenges when logging in to the portal. Before we look at the four things you need to access your employee’s account successfully, it is important to note that the outlet is 100% secure. It’s hosted on a series of encrypted servers, so rest assured that your information is safe.
Here is what you need to create a Myloweslife account.
- Myloweslife login details – User ID and password
- Answer to the preset security question
- You must be an employee of Lowe’s
- A reliable internet connection
- An active email address
How to Login to Myloweslife Portal?
Most international companies allow their employees to create accounts independently. Lowe’s is different; the human resource team makes employee accounts. Once you are hired, you will get your User ID and password.
Use it to log in to your employee account for the first time. Then, follow these steps to complete the process.
- Visit www.Myloweslife.com on your browser.
- Enter your User ID in the field labeled “Sales Number,” then type your password
- Click on the “Login” button to complete the process
- Indicate your current employment status (part-time or full-time)
If you are unsure of your employment status, check your contract document.
Can Former Employees Access Their Myloweslife Accounts?
If you were a Lowe’s employee but left, you can still access your account. However, the login process is slightly different.
- Open a browser on your smartphone or computer
- Type www.myloweslife.com
- You will see a notification in the middle of the page, “Are you a former Lowe’s Employee.”
- Click the “click here” link.
- You will be redirected to another page to submit the details of your position in the company or relationship with the Lowe’s franchise.
- Based on the information you provide, the system will automatically display a list of links you can click on to find the information you want in seconds.
Make sure that the information you submit is accurate. Otherwise, you will be locked out of the system until all the errors are corrected, and the in-house team verifies the information.
How to Reset Myloweslife password?
If you forget your Myloweslife account password, you can reset it in three simple steps.
- Visit the official portal www.myloweslife.com
- Click on the “recover your password” option
- Answer the security question correctly
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen to reset your password and reactivate your account.
Confirm that you submit the valid User Identification number (User ID) if the password is correct, but you cannot sign in. If they are accurate and you haven’t changed your password recently, clear your browser cookies and try again. You can also try signing in using a different browser or device.
Contact the HR department if the above troubleshooting steps don’t work.
Overview of Benefits of Having a Myloweslife Account
Communication and direct access to work-related resources will increase your productivity. Here are the benefits of having a Myloweslife account.
- View your current work schedule
- Update, change, or trade work shifts with colleagues in your department
- Access emails sent to you by the management and colleagues
- View and download payslips, paychecks
- Access information about employee perks and benefits
- Get information on upcoming promotions and company events
As a Lowe’s employee, you will enjoy a host of benefits, including but not limited to the following;
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Prepaid legal insurance
- Retirement benefits
- 401 (k) benefits
- Accidental death and dismemberment policies
- Defined contribution pension
Once you log in to your Myloweslife account, you will see details of these policies and how to apply for claims.
What is Lowes Kronos App?
Kronos app is a mobile application developed to help Lowe’s employees access and update their work schedules on mobile. The application is compatible with iOS smartphones and Android smartphones and is secure. First, the management will send you your Lowe’s server ID via email. Then, use it to log in to this intuitive mobile app.
A Myloweslife employee account will come in handy months after you exit the company. Back up your login details to save the time you would have spent resetting and reactivating your account.