Vidant Patient Portal: Vidant Health is a renowned health system called ‘ECU Health.’ It serves around 1.4 million people in 29 Eastern North Carolina counties. It’s a non-profit organization that consists of 13000 team members who work tirelessly to provide people with a good health care facility. It aims to improve the health of each one living in Easter, North Carolina, through proper care, high-quality medical research, top-notch services, and much more. It also offers education to healthcare providers to ensure that they promote wellness worldwide.
What is Vidant Patient Portal?
Vidant Patient Portal gives patients 24*7 access to their health information and documents. It is a secure website that works perfectly well on all smart devices. If you are a patient at Vidant Health, you can get your test results, schedule appointments with relevant physicians, renew your prescription, contact the care team, and pay your bills with the help of the Vidant Patient Portal.
It is a free portal that offers patients all the best benefits and incredible features. If you have a MyChart account at some other healthcare service, you can link it with your Vidant Patient portal to keep all your information secured in one place.
Vidant Patient Portal Login Requirements
You must fulfill the following requirements to register/log in to your account at the Vidant Patient portal.
- Make sure you have access to the official web address of Vidant Health.
- You must have a valid address, a strong password, and an appropriate username.
- You must have a good internet browser to visit the site and complete the login process without issues.
- You must have a good internet connection.
- You must have a smart device like a Laptop, computer, PC, or mobile phone that supports the format of the login site.
Vidant Patient Portal Login Guide
You must know all the necessary steps to create an account on the Vidant Patient portal. Here is a detailed guide mentioned to add to your ease and convenience:
- First of all, you must get access to the official Vidant Patient Portal site, i.e., mychart.vidanthealth.com.
- Now, a box will appear on the screen. Add your “Username” and “Password” in the relevant blank boxes.
- Click “Sign In,” and it will take you to your Vidant Patient account.
Vidant Patient Portal Registration Guide
If you don’t have an account on the Vidant Patient portal, you must register for it first to log in later whenever required.
- Visit the official site of Vidant Patient Portal, mychart.vidanthealth.com.
- Now, you will see a “Sign up now” button on the login page. Click that button and proceed further.
- Please enter all the required details in the relevant sections like username, first name, last name, date of birth, zip code, security code, activation code, etc.
- Enter a new username and password. Make sure you keep the information saved with you to be able to log in later without any inconvenience.
- Click on “Sign Up.”
- You will receive an email at your given email address with a verification link.
- Click on the link to activate the account.
- Follow the instructions mentioned in the email to create your account successfully.
Forgot Your Password? No, Problem
Forgetting passwords is a common issue with every regular internet user. But, unfortunately, you can’t save all the credentials of your various accounts in a human mind. So, if you have forgotten the password to your Vidant Patient portal account, don’t panic. With the customer support of Vidant Patient Portal, you won’t have to wait longer to recover your account. So, follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official site of the Vidant Patient Portal.
- Now, you will see a “Forget password” link on the login page. Click on the link.
- Enter the details of MyChart username, date of birth, last four digits of social security number, and others.
- Click on “Next.”
- You will receive an email with instructions for resetting your password.
Forgot Your Username? No, Problem
Forgetting your username is also as common as forgetting a password. There is nothing to worry about, as the Vidant patient portal has a fantastic team that keeps you covered. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on the official site of the Vidant Patient portal.
- Then, click on the “Forgot your Username?” link.
- Enter all the required information like Email address, password, security code, and contact information.
- You will now receive an email at your registered email to help reset your username.
After recovering your account, ensure you save your username and password anywhere to log in next time.
Customer Support/ Contact details
With such a detailed guide, you will hardly face any difficulty. But still, if you have any queries or concerns, you can contact the customer service of the company at this number: 8554824278
Also Read: PayMyDoctor
The Vidant Patient Portal login guide contains all the necessary information that you must know regarding the login process, registration, requirements, and more. So, it would be best if you didn’t wait now to enjoy such unique features.