My HR KP: Kaiser Permanente is an American healthcare company founded in 1945 by Sidney Garfield, a Physician, and Henry J. Kaiser, an industrialist. The company is based in Oakland, California, and has over 304,220 employees. According to a report posted online, in 2021, 23,597 physicians and 63,847 nurses were working at the company.
This is one of the most successful healthcare companies in the world. However, it’s not immune to the challenge other international companies face, staying on track with projects and communicating effectively with employees.
Important Note: Some studies cliam that 70% of the KP employees don’t use all the benefits of KP online website? Don’t be one of them, read carefully below to know everything about them.
What is My HR KP – Kaiser Permanente?
My HR Kaiser Permanente is a dedicated website owned and run by Kaiser Permanente. The website was developed to resolve the issues of straining communication channels. Before the website, getting information to all the employees was impossible.
As a result, most employees would be left in the dark. Productivity was low as employees couldn’t collaborate on projects. In addition, the heads of departments were unable to keep track of ongoing and upcoming projects.
My HR Kaiser Permanente solved these problems amicably. But, it’s an employee portal or website that they can access using their user ID and password on a computer or smartphone. They can do several things on the portal, such as manage and create work schedules, view and download salary payslips, read and download policy documents, and view company news and other work-related information.
Requirements to Access the My HR Kaiser Permanente Account
Before we look at the requirements, it’s important to point out that this portal is only meant for Kaiser Permanente. You cannot create an account here if you work for a different company or organization. Let’s now look at the things required to access your account.
- An active email address
- A reliable internet connection
- Your Social Security Number (SSN) and other personal information related to your role at Kaiser Permanente
- Your User ID and password
- You must be working at Kaiser Permanente and registered in the HR system
- You must be over 18 years old
How to Create Your My HR Kaiser Permanente Account
As a new Kaiser Permanente employee, you must create an account to view and download the resources posted on the portal. You can do that by following these simple steps.
- Visit the official My HR KP Kaiser Permanente website at www.kp.org.
- On the top left corner, click on the “Register” button
- You will be redirected to a new page. Click on the “Create my Account” button
- On the new page, you will see a registration form. Fill all the fields with the required information, such as the name, address, date of birth, phone number, zip code, and email address
- Confirm that the details are correct, then click the “Submit” button
- You will be redirected to yet another page with another form. Here, you will be required to submit your employee ID and Social Security number (SSN)
- Click on the “Next” button
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided. Check the spam folder if you cannot see the email in your inbox. Ensure you allow the email if it landed in the spam folder to avoid missing important emails from the company.
- Click the link in the email to confirm your account
With the new My HR KP Kaiser account, you will get timely information and notifications, such as job openings, payslips, and other important reports/data that will help you easily meet your monthly targets.
How to Login to My HR Kaiser Permanente Portal?
You can log in now that you have successfully created your My HR KP Kaiser Permanente account. Follow these steps to access your account.
- Visit www.kp.org using a secure browser.
- On the top-left corner, click on the “Sign In” option
- You will be redirected to the main Kaiser Permanente Employee login page
- On this page, submit your User ID and password, then click “Sign In.”
If you cannot remember your User ID or Password, click the “Forgot your User ID or Password” option. Then, follow the simple instructions on the pages you will redirect to recover your User ID and reset your password. Sometimes, it helps to save the login details via email or write them down on paper for future reference.
Primary Benefits that My HR KP Portal Offers Employees
Kaiser Permanente is determined to provide a conducive working environment that enables employees to work optimally. Here are the benefits that the MY HR KP portal offers.
- Ability to book a doctor’s appointment in less than three clicks
- Locate pharmacies and doctors in your location
- Unlimited access to accurate information about a wide array of treatments and diseases
- Information on the new individual and family health reporting protocols and strategies
- Round-the-clock access to the gateway regardless of your location or time of the day.
What Benefits Does Kaiser Permanente Offer Employees?
Kaiser Permanente is known for offering generous benefits to its employees. Here is a detailed list of the benefits packages.
- The medical package, which includes dental care, vision, mental health, and prescriptions
- Comprehensive life and disability insurance coverage
- Educational opportunities and Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation, Sick Leave, Holiday, Dependent Care and Transportation, and Sick Leave Benefits Health Care
- Retirement plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- Flexible scheduling and a work-from-home option
- Employee assistance and wellness programs
Creating a My HR Kaiser Permanente portal account is not difficult. Make sure you follow all the steps discussed in this guide to access your account easily. Always confirm that you are on the correct website page to avoid inputting your User ID or password to a phishing website.
The support team is available round the clock, and there are several telephone numbers you can call if you need assistance logging into your account. You can also send an email to the support team. Visit FactsOnTap for more details about the portal and what to expect when you create an account.