Epost Login: Epost is an online system that enables you to deliver and manage your bank statements, pay slips, and bills. This service is free, and your accessory using your Canada post account. Through posts, you make quick payments and other transactions through major banks, and it helps you manage your bills and organize your statements at no cost. Also, the system allows you to make fast payments through main banks and make subscriptions from municipal companies.
The Benefits Of Epost
You can easily access your bill statements from home or on the go. To access your Epost, you can use your mobile device or your official banking website at www.canadapost.ca. You’ll find those documents for free.
Your important documents will be secure. Epost is the only email service that has advanced encryption and is integrated with major banks in Canada. And its services are based in Canada too.
The portal sends notifications as a reminder which helps you avoid late payments. Additionally, you can keep your financial statements on the platform, which will simplify keeping the tax period settled.
The portal offers free management of your bills and financial statements. And if you register for more than two documents, you get the chance to particp[ate in a monthly draw.
Epost Login Canada Requirements
To access the Epost Login platform, you need basic requirements for your attempt to succeed.
- The website URL of the official Epost portal
- A mobile device, either a smartphone or tablet or a PC
- An updated web browser
- Epost Username and valid password
If you have checked all these requirements, you can now learn how to log in to your Epost account.
How To Access Epost On The Website
The login process is relatively simple and will take less than two minutes. These steps will help you log in to your account successfully.
- Go to Epost Login Canada’s official website using this link sso-osu.canadapost-postescanada.ca
- Hover to the top right corner of your screen and click on sign in or Reister
- Enter your details, like your Username and password, in the relevant input boxes. Then, if your device is yours, you can tick the “remember this device” option to log in automatically.
- Click the sign-in button, and you’ll be able to access your account
Register For An Epost Account
If you want to join the Epost Login Portal, you first need to create an account. The steps below should help you create your Epost account easily.
Visit the official Epost login page and click on Register now button. You’ll be redirected to another page for account creation.
- On this page, click on create personal profile button
- Fill in the registration form with your personal contact information starting with your name (first and second). Other contact details you’ll be requested to fill in include; Email, address, country, Phone number, and phone type
- Now set your unique Username and password. After confirming your password choose a security question that you’ll remember easily and click on the continue button to set save the details of your new account
Reset Epost Password
Sometimes you can forget your password, especially if you stay long without using the portal. And without a password, your account will be temporarily out of reach. To reset your password use the steps below, and you’ll be able to access the benefits of Epost again.
- Go to the login page and, move below the sign-in button, click on the forgot my password link. You’ll be redirected to the password reset page.
- You’ll have to prove your identity by answering the security question.
- Enter your username input field
- Click continue and follow the next instructions on how to reset your password.
Reset Epost Username
You may want to change your Username or have forgotten the registered one. To change the Username, follow the steps below.
- Go to the login page and click on the forgot Username. Button
- You’ll be prompted to the username creation page.
- Enter the valid email you used to create the Epost account and zip code in the correct input spaces
- Now click on the continue button to access guidelines on changing your Username.
Epost Pay Stubs Login Instructions
- Log in to any major bank accounts online, from CIBC Bank, TD Bank, RBC Bank, and Scotia Bank, to BMO Bank.
- For instance, if you’re using DT Bank, move to View Epost accounts option. If you don’t find this option, you should first register your Epost account with your bank account.
- Next, please tap on my mailers tab and click add a mailer
- You’ll receive instructions, go through them and understand. Then you can begin making online payments or receiving your bills through the portal
Also Read: AccyLynx Login
Remember, first; you need to create an account with Epost.ca Canada to be able to access these services