Dollar Tree Employee Login: Dollar tree is a discount store that has served the North American market for over 63 years. Two brands joined in one, namely Dollar Tree and Family Dollar. The store provides various discounted merchandise, bringing convenience and value. Shopping at Dollar Tree will provide a greater selection of items and savings.
If you’re an employee, you’ll want to access Dollar Tree employee login to check your benefits and access other portals. Also, as a Dollar Tree associate, you will want to check or change some of your details. Read more to know how to access Dollar Tree employee login.
About Dollar Tree
Founded in 1986 by K.R. Perry, it has more than 14,000 stores in five Canadian provinces and over 50 US states. Its headquarters is in Chesapeake, Virginia, and its distribution center is in Batesville, AR.
Dollar Tree has over 500 stores across Ontario and Western Canada in the five Canadian provinces alone. Entrepreneurs can cash in on franchise opportunities in different parts of Canada and the US.
Employee Benefits at Dollar Tree
Employment at Dollar Tree comes with many benefits, including the following:
- Provision of medical, dental, and vision coverage for all employees
- Tax-free expenses on childcare (including after-school and daycare), transport, and discounted tickets to various events and shows.
- Untaxed expenditure on various plans if using wage works such as (FSA) Flexible Spending Account
- Provision to join discount programs where you can be reimbursed for eligible purchases with receipts, tax-free.
- Provision of 401K plans to all workers within 90 days of their employment
- Access to primary medical and dental coverage through Aetna
- Workers can get matching funds up to 50% on their contributions
Dollar Tree Employee Login Requirements:
To log in as an employee at Dollar Tree, you’re required to have the following:
- The Dollar Tree employee login access on the website
- Valid password and username at Mytree
- A PC, smartphone, or tablet with good internet access
- An internet browser
Steps To Create Mytree Account
Mytree account details your coverage, plan choices with benefits, and other policies. The process of signing up for an account is fairly simple. Read on to learn the steps to take to sign up.
- Go to the main employee login portal at Dollar Tree
- Select create an account
- It will ask for your last name, the last four numbers of your Social Security Number, and birth date.
- Solve the security check
- Click next to create your account at Mytree
Dollar Tree Employee Login Steps:
Below is the steps Dollar Tree workers can take to access their accounts. Note that a Dollar Tree account can only be accessed by Dollar Tree staff.
- Open the official Dollar Tree site to access the Login portal
- Put your username and password
- Press the login button to access your account
Resetting Dollar Tree Account Password
If you cannot remember your password, there is no need to fret. You can easily recover your access by following the simple steps below.
- Go to the official website login portal.
- Below the login button, press “can’t access your account.”
- Select an option you need help on, i.e., “I forgot my username, or I can’t remember my password,” and click next.
- Provide the details requested and solve the captcha to get access
- You will receive an email with a link for resetting your password
- Click on the link, create a new password, and press save
- From here, you can access the account with your new password
If you encounter any problems, contact the company through [email protected].
Help Desk for Dollar Tree Employee Login:
Having issues that require assistance from support? Here are some contacts you can use to get help.
Store Support Center
- [email protected] for Paystubs at DollarTree
- [email protected] for Paperless Employee
- [email protected] to check paystubs at the payroll department
- [email protected] for W-2 forms in the payroll department
Mytree Help Center
- Business hours are Monday to Friday EST, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Office Telephone: 1-855-245-7994
As a Dollar Tree employee, you must have a Mytree account to access your employee benefits. Such benefits include pay stubs, tax matters, insurance, healthcare reform, and more. Signing up and logging in is simple for any Dollar Tree Associate.
How Can I Access Paystubs at Dollar Tree?
Contact the payroll department if you have a problem accessing your pay stubs. You can also contact them if you need access to earlier paystubs. For W-2 forms before 2021, send an email to [email protected].
Also Read: Hobby Lobby Employee Login
How Can I Find My W-2 on the Dollar Tree Website?
To get your W-2 forms, go to Paperlessemployee.com/DollarTree. All the details you need will show up there. If you forget your login details, follow the steps to recover your account.