Aidvantage Login: Aidvantage is a debtor company hired by the government of Maximus Education to collect payments of federal student loans from another company, Navient. As Navient has ended its contract with the U.S. Department of Education, Aidvantage has taken over all the departments of Educational loans. As a result, you must log in to your Aidvantage Login portal to manage your loan payments.
Aidvantage Login Requirements
To use the Aidvantage Login portal, here are a few primary conditions that you must adhere to:
- First, you must have valid Navient account login credentials.
- You must have a steady and fast internet connection.
- Finally, you must have a smart device, a desktop, laptop, or mobile device, and a reliable web browser.
Aidvantage Login Guide
As your Navient account has been transferred to Aidvantage, you must log in to your Aidvantage account. Here are a few easy steps to help you log in to your Aidvantage account.
- Visit the official website of the Aidvantage Login portal at aidvantage.com.
- On the webpage, you will see a customer login window on the left side of the screen.
- Now, insert your User ID and Password in the required fields.
- Check the ‘Remember My User ID’ box to save your login details.
- Next, click on the ‘Login’ button.
- For verification purposes, enter your Social Security Number, Bank Account Number, and Date of Birth in the boxes.
Now, you are all set to access your account’s homepage.
Some tips might work for you if you need help accessing your account.
- Clear the DNS and browser cache from your device and refresh your website’s page.
- You can change your computer’s IP address if your website access gets blocked.
- Try to turn off your browser’s plugins, like the AdBlock extension, which might be blocking your access.
- You can also check whether the antivirus or any firewall downloaded on your device is blocking your portal’s access.
Customer Support/ Contact Details
If you are stuck somewhere while accessing your account, don’t worry, and feel free to contact the customer service team at the following numbers.
Advantage Phone Number:
Timings (Eastern Standard Time):
Monday: 8 am to 11 pm
Tuesday to Friday: 8 am to 8 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 2 pm
For International Callers:
If you want to reach out to the company through an email, you can send it to the Help Center of your account.
The mailing address of the U.S. Department of Education Loan Servicing is as follows:
PO Box 4450, Portland, OR 97208-4450
For Credit Payments:
PO Box 9635, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9635
Benefits of Using an Aidvantage Login Account
Following are some of the major benefits of using the Aidvantage Login portal:
- Aidvantage Login portal tracks your progress of IDR (Income-Related Repayment) Plans and other repayment strategies.
- It updates you on the cancellation, dismissal, and forgiveness of your loans.
- It keeps you updated on the new payment policies and consolidation of federal loans.
- It enables you to access various student forgiveness plans and strategies.
Also Read: Gammis Login
Aidvantage Login has made the procedures of debt payments much easier for its customers. This article has all the details about the Aidvantage Login portal, enabling you to access your account easily.