AdvancedMD is a cloud-based web portal that aims to connect patients and healthcare facilities. This online login portal enables patients and health facilities to manage and view electronic health records, patient engagement, and practice management. Therefore, the AdvancedMD login portal allows you to access these services on your device.
This guide will inform you on how to log in to AdvancedMD and more about this login portal.
What is AdvancedMD Login Portal?
AdvancedMD is an electronic medical record or EMR cloud-based software that provides health solutions like EHR, patient engagement, and practice management. In addition, the AdvancedMD login portal allows patients to book appointments and more.
Additionally, health facilities or independent medical practitioners get to process claims, process payments, and more. Also, AdvancedMD is meant for physical therapy, mental health, independent physicians, and medical healthcare facilities.
Login Requirements for AdvancedMD Portal
To access your data on the AdvancedMD login portal, you need the following things as a user.
- The official AdvancedMD URL (login.advancedmd.com)
- Login name, password, and office key
- A smartphone, tablet, PC, or laptop
- Reliable internet connection
Note: Either use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Patient Registration to Advanced MD Portal
Patients should register with AdvancedMD to use their services. To sign up, you should ensure that your healthcare provider allows the use of AdvancedMD. In most health organizations, you must be an existing patient to register for Advanced MD.
So, here are the steps to follow to register to AdvancedMD as a patient.
- Go to the healthcare facility’s website
- Now click on the patient portal
- You will be redirected to the AdvancedMD patient web portal
- Click ‘register’ and enter your first name, last name, and email address
- Check the box next to ‘I have read the terms and conditions.’
- Now tap on the register.
- A link will be sent to your email address. Click the link, and it will take you back to the AdvancedMD patient portal to finish the registration process.
- Enter and confirm your password and date of birth
- Now check the box next to ‘I have read the terms and conditions.’
- Click Register
Now you have registered for the AdvancedMD patient portal. Continue reading to learn how to log in.
How to Login to AdvancedMD Portal
You should take these steps to log in to your AdvancedMD account.
- Visit login.advancedmd.com
- Enter your login name, password, and office key
- Now click ‘login.’
You will be redirected to your account’s dashboard if the credentials are correct.
AdvancedMD Forgot Your Password
If you forgot your account password, here is what you should do to reset the password.
- Go to the AdvancedMD login page (login.advancedmd.com)
- Scroll down and click ‘forgot your password.’
- Enter your login name and office key
- Now click on ‘help me reset my password.’
- On identity verification, follow the prompts to reset your password
AdvancedMD is a healthcare technology company in South Jordan, Utah. Currently, the company has about 800 employees who provide cloud medical office software services and ambulant medical practices.
More than 40,000 medical practitioners and over 500 medical billing companies use AdvancedMD. Furthermore, AdvancedMD processes insurance claims of close to ten million. Also, this cloud-based medical portal was established in 1999.
What are the AdvancedMD System Requirements?
The AdvancedMD software is available in web format and as an application. The web format is compatible with Microsoft Edge, Safari, and Google Chrome. Also, the software application works on Windows 10 and macOS.
So, here are the system requirements for AdvancedMD software.
For desktops and laptops, the minimum process is Intel or AMD Quad Core 3.2 GHz and above. The device’s RAM is 8 GB, and the ROM should be 20 GB free. Finally, the resolution should be 1366×768.
Suppose you are using a mobile device; you should follow these device requirements.
- Apple iPad 5th generation (minimum) or Apple iPad Air, Pro, or the latest version
- Apple iPhone 6s (minimum) or Apple iPhone 13 or the latest version
- Apple iOS 13 (minimum) or Apple iOS 15 and above
- Android Marshmallow 6.0 (minimum) or Android Pie 9.0 and above
- Android tablet or Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2
AdvancedMD Contact Details
Whenever you have issues with the AdvancedMD login portal, here are the contact details you should use.
- Toll-free number: +1 888 700-9060
- Headquarters address: 698 (West) 10000 South, South Jordan, Utah 84095
- Fax: +1 801 984-9501 or +1 801 880-7196
What are the Features of the AdvancedMD Login Portal?
AdvancedMD has unique features that make work seamless between you and your employees. Also, it makes it easy for patients to access medical services.
These AdvancedMD features include;
- Practice management
- EHR software
- Patient engagement
- Managed billing
- Smart EHR dashboard
- Patient Portal
- Reporting and analytics
- Specialty cards
- Appointment reminders
- Reputation management
- Personal Telemedicine
Also Read: ACES ETM Login
This is all we had for you today about the AdvancedMD login portal. We hope you understand the login process, password reset, registration, and more. If you have a question about the AdvancedMD login portal, leave a comment, and we will assist you.